Kingston upon Thames Planning Permission & Architectural Services
We make the entire planning and building control process easy and simple. We offer a FREE initial consultation and assist with managing the entire planning application submission process to the appropriate Council Planning Department in London. We then ensure that the development complies fully with the building regulations and is signed off by Building Control. We can also recommend local builders in London who have worked on our other successful projects.
Our planning projects in Kingston upon Thames include: Basements, loft conversions, rear extensions, side infill extensions, garage conversions, shop front alterations, advertisement consent, replacement of windows, roof terraces and lots more.
Our services include the following:
- Professional Planning Advice, Initial consultations and pre-application submissions
- Planning Applications for Change of Use
- Planning Applications for Residential Extensions and Conversions
- Applications to remove or vary a planning condition.
- Architectural Drawings for Planning Applications
Building Regulations Drawings for Building Control
- Tender Packages for the Builders
- 3D Visuals, 2D Drawings and illustrations, CGI renders and models
- Planning Appeals, Retrospective planning applications
- Lease Plans and Maps
- Transport Planning Assessments, Parking Surveys
- Heritage and Planning Reports and more
- Prior Approval / notification Applications, Permitted Development Rights schemes
- Certificate of Lawful Use, Established Use
- Conservation Area Developments, Listed Building Consent
We cover all of Greater London
Below are locations of boroughs which we have experience with
Barking & Dagenham, Barnet, Bexley, Brent, Bromley, Camden, City of London, City of Westminster, Croydon, Ealing, Enfield, Greenwich, Hackney, Hammersmith & Fulham, Haringey, Harrow, Havering, Hillingdon, Hounslow, Islington, Kensington & Chelsea, Kingston Upon Thames, Lambeth, Lewisham, Merton, Newham, Redbridge, Richmond Upon Thames, Southwark, Sutton, Tower Hamlets, Waltham Forest, Wandsworth